View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:27 pm

DodgerGame
Post  Post subject: This is my introductory post  |  Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:54 am
Nursery

Greetings to all the rest of you former kolobian refugees.

So I just Noticed that I did this Somewhat Vitriolic Intro
on June 27 on the 173 Anniversary of the Last Day of this Life for Joseph and Hyrum Smith.

Just another Irony with Dates in my Life.
A quiet lot we are here it seems ,

If I was to anticipate the outstretched
hand of this community I might think that I had wandered into a virtual foyer in a meeting house of the Saints.

Then again perhaps I was a bit too candid in my Sharing of my feelings for the brethren.

And just think we may actually know each other in some cases in this masquerade party.

As a curiosity while not
going Beyond the rules and am being cryptic enough ,

I wonder if there's a certain old friend here from long ago, to whom the name of the second of the deceased as mentioned would have significance , and who once hung an appendage of a bear in his cabin not knowing what sort of being it came from until it was identified by some who were curious ,

About such a gruesome object in your cabin. You could let me know you are here somehow safely to our identities.

As I Suspect that you could have walked this lonely road, the the only I've ever known on this Boulevard of Broken Dreams,

we both had times when it seemed that we would live that Kolobian dream,

but we know that things fell apart for you and you may not know what I cannot share.

And last you saw me,

I was a believer and dwelt with Angels,

and you had your new love but we're not married,

this time I hope that for you things have been as you would say in your own way happy trails,

since last we spoke

. I had stayed in your mom's living room next door 1 time either the time I brought some loved ones to meet the prophet or the time of the mission or return to the mission tour.
If you recognize this please be discreet in contacting me

Okay back to my public intro
I think I will keep this brief and just throw down a link 4 a couple of YouTube's I've done that related some of my personal story and feelings,

Rather than frustrate myself with the technical issues of writing and predictive text for voice to text frustrations first let me say this is a pretty nice word processing piece of software you've got here better than the garbage I have to put up with on my phone,

Upon which I have endeavoured to share through YouTube as much documented truth as I can to expose the deception that is Mormonism,

I placed the number of links in a post from my Mormon truth video library in the appropriate sector of this site yesterday covering numerous areas of church history and the changing doctrines and contradictory scriptures of the church

Since I said I'm placing a link here where you can learn verbally of my joining the church after basically a semi atheist youth after I decided at about 9 that what I was reading in the Bible was BS compared to the time life series which showed me the evolutionary pictures and the zoology books I had access to as a child,

Some Key Aspects of My Story in Life & the LDS Church Answering the Request of Book of Mormon Reader
https://youtu.be/kApCjndFUAc

Watch  Mormon Truth Videos  on  the "Dodger Game" YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPOzam ... biB66rOlzA

, I'm starting to get really impressed with the high quality of the voice to text accuracy in this particular software normally I would have already had numerous errors just a hand never try saying melkisidek

on voice to text okay it errored and I had to correct it manually. That's an embarrassing one if you don't notice it and you hit send,

To be clear I've met most of the most wonderful people I've ever met in the church or in relation to being in the church

I even met Gordon B Hinckley but I don't put him in the awesome category

My experiences are way too much to try to put in this thing and I'm not sure I would want to I've been pretty careful about what I've said in the verbal venue as well

I have had many spiritual experiences and they started well before I joined the church

I studied a lot of church books and tried extremely hard deliv the Kolobian dream

Although to be honest I was never into the robotic short hair loss of personal identity Elder McClone scene

I did however walk miles rather than get gas on Sunday have seven or eight hour days of church mostly involving travel at times and videotape Superbowls so that I could watch them at 12:01 a.m. each year without breaking the holy Sabbath day

Since I took seriously the things that Brigham said about those Sabbath Breakers in the book called The discourses of Brigham Young probably compiled by Joseph Fielding Smith as part of that lovely set containing doctrines of salvation three volumes the teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith a couple by Talmage Kimball and Richards plus gospel Doctrine by Joseph F Smith if I correctly recall

I had opportunity to heavily and thoroughly indoctrinated myself for reasons I share or opportunities I allude to via my video rendition linked above although I relayed some interesting stories in some other episodes

My life has been rather amazing in certain ways which defy any chance of coincidence

I would have to say that learning of things that did not fit with the story we get in church came to me from the spiritual world and we're verifiable in the physical world

I would say it's probably understandably difficult for people who have had verification of being directed to beliefs from the spiritual world intended for the purpose of creating strong testimony in this church to be able to face the fact that there just is no way to pound a square peg into a round hole when your eyes are opened and see the many contradictions that do not fit
There are always things that deeply Disturbed me from the scriptures such as the actions of Yahweh although I had never read numbers 31 but there were other things that were deeply disturbing and things that supposedly Jesus said as well

I saw the Brethren serving evil ,

I learned more about the luciferian nature of high-level Freemasonry,

I noticed too many similar things ,

like Joseph and Brigham going to a masonic temple dedication,

the church sharing buildings with Masonic temples for congregations to meet in ,

Gordon Hinckley pulling his 1990 move four years after the same stuff happened in the Scottish Rite .

impossible things in the Book of Mormon like blessing the children of the group at Bountiful which included two thousand men Plus their families and having plenty of time left over for other miraculous activities the same day,

the numbers didn't work,

just like walking three days to the Red Sea from Jerusalem ,

Or putting on Labans clothes without any blood problem after chopping off his head,

and a few other gems like that ,

which I had to put on the Shelf which was growing pretty heavy with multiple items ,

I'm probably not going to mention here

I realized that many x members find a way to rationalize all spiritual experiences AZ some sort of mental phenomenon,

however for some of us such things are impossible,

when there is no possibility of reconciling certain things to such rationalizations,

in the end it seems we are guided,

IAnd
our experiences are much more managed than we believe them to be,

our eyes are opened by the will of something from The Unseen World ,

something which led me to believe and enter and then showed me incrementally that it was not the being whom the church profess to be guiding it that was at the helm

I haven't any doubt that the leadership of this church are adepts in the occult,

and have no belief whatsoever in the religion that they teach to the members ,

Any I'm confident this is the case in many religions as a depth of the occult found and Lead religions regularly including in the Christian venue

I wish I could have have back all the wasted time watching church videos trying to keep the Sabbath day holy crap like it all started with Thad or the mailbox

All children now you've touched the hands that touch the hands that touched the hands of the Prophet Joseph Smith isn't that stinking special

Oh the Mystique that is marketed perhaps the Lord is meeting with the brethren in the upper rooms of the temple today there seems to be a hush of reverence doesn't there

Well I feel like you can be kind others and practice virtues of your own choice including some of those mentioned in the scriptures without paying these bastard Ticket Masters your entrance fee to the Celestial Kingdom in means and monetary loss and most of all in time ultimately

Let me know share my hatred for pieces of Filth like Jeffrey Holland and his Pals we're masters of deception and use persuasive
techniques to pretend to be sincere as they be BS with feigned spirituality and pretended heartfelt emotion telling us lies like

Joseph and Hyrum died in Carthage because they weren't willing to deny the Book of Mormon

It would please me to give a hot serving of steamy Curlom colon scrapings to Jeffrey Holland for him to devour a plate full of the excrement he spews from the pulpit for a change.

Well I've kept the language out of the gutter but left the waste from the bottom of the jaredite barges in it,

to describe my warmest feelings for those of the brethren who willingly deceive as prophets for profit
Who
Urge those who are struggling to give first to LDS Inc

and trust in the Lord while vile scum like Jeffrey ,

who couldn't quite make it in Hollywood with his acting Talent ,

use it upon the gullible Saints who Trust in those who's true personality and souls are the exact opposite of what they Market to the devoted people trying so hard to just keep their loved ones together into the celestial world

Well wasn't that a therapeutic rant

I believe in being kind to the sweet and innocent and only neglect to mince words here for their benefit

For a Kinder gentler sound of my story when I'm not feeling so rathi thinking about Gordy and Jeffrey you might find much that you are pleased with in the video rendition of my feelings as well as the factual documented resource you will find that hopefully helps free some of your loved ones from paying tribute to these bastards who deplete your resources in terms of finance and time robbed from loved ones and other ways more difficult to measure sometimes

Recommended reading would include the Age of Reason found on sacred texts for a nice free read to Free Yourself from any other remnants of Dogma of Yahweh and the invented and. reinvented gospel

Hoping those of you with a good heart for having a great day

Watch  Mormon Truth Videos  on  the "Dodger Game" YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPOzam ... biB66rOlzA

Some Key Aspects of My Story in Life & the LDS Church Answering the Request of Book of Mormon Reader
https://youtu.be/kApCjndFUAc

Last edited by DodgerGame on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

productofchoice
Post  Post subject: Re: This is my introductory post  |  Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:13 pm
God

Welcome DodgerGame!

Yep. I agree that there are sheep and there are wolves dressed in sheep clothing. Somewhere around the top they become mostly wolves.

They speak of Mormonism as a restored gospel but from my perspective, they sorta kinda built something like what existed before The Cross but with a careless implementation of a crooked law.

Peace

"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad." - Luke 8:17

DodgerGame
Post  Post subject: Re: This is my introductory post  |  Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:28 pm
Nursery

Thanks for saying hi I'm guessing there's some sort of email notification setting to become aware that people have made certain posts or replies this place

I just decided to look and see if anyone was going to say hello and spotted your reply here I guess I didn't notice it last night when I became aware that my initial post had been on the rather ironic date of the Earthly exit of Joseph and Hyrum Smith,

which was not a planned event in terms of me making an initial post here,

and then having noticed very strange coincidences with dates in my life ,

I also notice next to your post that you joined on April 6th so how ironic is that you join the day the church is founded and I make my first post the day Joseph and Hyrum gets shot well I suppose it might intro evolved into some venting near the end there which might cause Pause in the minds those who would read my hello ,

I don't suppose I would have said those words upon entering the foyer of a Meetinghouse to attend the sacrament meeting then again it should be less offensive in this venue than in that environment for obvious reasons .

I actually did read some rfm stories on white people exited the church quite a while back in fact they used to have a lot more of that I think on mormonthink which don't seem to be there when I came back this last year or so to take a look at some things on that website .

I suppose you're just being friendly finding something in common to say hello and give some validation for despite you might disagree with me or have a different viewpoint on some things which is something I respect as I have always had friendship with people of different theological viewpoints although there are some orientations that seem to feel that they must be Warriors for their one and only valid viewpoint and be abusive of others rights to have their own viewpoint which seems to be in harmony with the attitude of Old Testament annihilation of all other religious viewpoints and practices and popularly mentioned on the idiot tube in association with certain Islamic factions of the same attitude of complete non tolerance for any and all other belief systems

I'm quite convinced that at the top they certainly do not believe in the religion that they Market not just in this religion but in others as well and you mentioned somewhere near the top it tends to get that way which is pretty much the Viewpoint I have held for a while and having had much experience in the spiritual world and many impressions it's odd to know that I had impressions of grandeur and rising to the top for someone I met who is in the position of a bishopric long ago and with whom I spent some time in interviews and maleic and always thought very highly of from what limited observation I had of him and has now risen in the ranks two very high position in the church and it seems difficult for me to place him in the wolf category in some ways although there were hints all along you know red flags or should I say black and red or red and black,

sometimes I wonder if people ask themselves whya Humble shoe repairman ,a cobbler is never called to the leading positions in the priesthood but it's always corporate lawyers CEOs magnets and administrators in the church educational system Etc

most people really don't get much of a chance probably to mingle with some of the brethren in a small venue and notice their business leadership skills where's seem to exceed spirituality at least in the way that I might have felt to measure it in other words corporate leadership disguised in a thin veil as holy ones representing the god of Israel marketing espiritual pathway who Eternal Bliss while actually just conducting the business of a corporate Empire

productofchoice
Post  Post subject: Re: This is my introductory post  |  Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:36 am
God

DodgerGame,

This is speculation of course. But you mentioned the masonic roots in the early church. Who is to say that things like that aren't used today and that those sorts of organizations sort the people who move up to the top. Masonry on the surface is pretty clean looking but as it evolves and blends with things like illuminati, it gets quite dark. Not that I've been in it but that's what I have read/heard.

Peace

"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad." - Luke 8:17

DodgerGame
Post  Post subject: Re: This is my introductory post  |  Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:49 am
Nursery

How interesting it is that you should mention such a thing ,

as I may have hinted somewhere in here we're in my other post where I posted a bunch of videos that I've done ,

I mean just a small portion of the 150 I think I got on YouTube this year,

but my initial introduction to the church as a young teenager came from my study of subversive groups that were basically controlled by what we could generically refer to as those in the secret society Network including what we often like to call he

Or generically refer to as the Illuminati ,

it was my study of history and the controlling factions beneath the surface Within Illuminati front groups like The CFR Etc that led me deeper into studying about masonry and the related networked groups that seem to actually network within Freemasonry ,

as if it is the meeting place for your various organizations which tend to be associated with ancient mystery School religions and practices of the occult .

I think many of us have been introduced to the idea that the Masons were these innocent Fellows who got infiltrated by Adam Weishaupt's group ,

however not that I'm sure it really matters much to us,but

I tend to think that this Babylonian priesthood made its way through various organizations including the rosicrucians,

and that illuminism was already existINGI within these organizations and that the Bavarian Illuminati May have very well been backed by a much larger and secretive organization such as the Society of Jesus and they're supposed enemies in Freemasonry,

I absolutely feel that those who rise to the top must have the blessing of the adept and that such power has increased in its control over Society not diminished ,

and not become the urban legend that cable television and the church would have us believe. About groups such as the Bavarian Illuminati or the danite as being defunct .

I believe they are far from defunct but that they run everything including the church through corporate governance and their secret society Network and I have produced some videos sharing some of my thoughts and some documentation someone else did on corporate governance in them .

here are the links I hope you will View and find them interesting and let me know your thoughts sometimes commenting on a video helps me know you're communicating with me because somehow I'm not seeing that I got notification of your having replied to my post here I just have him to come into the site and see your replies on a johnny-come-lately basis someone suggested I get Mormon think to link to my videos so I took a look today and Mormon think has vanished so I posted that finding today on the introductory page asking if anyone knew what the heck was going on hopefully the church hasn't succeeded in suing them and destroying Mormon think.

Book of Mormon Warnings of Secret Combinations, illuminated Freemasonry the CFR & Donald Trump Today https://youtu.be/bOUk-8VeilM....

2 day https://youtu.be/mhiqS2_yd2Q

3. https://youtu.be/Onb5gnVkXU8

Melanie
Post  Post subject: Re: This is my introductory post  |  Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:37 am
myself

Hi, DodgerGame.

productofchoice wrote:
This is speculation of course. But you mentioned the masonic roots in the early church. Who is to say that things like that aren't used today and that those sorts of organizations sort the people who move up to the top.

poc, never made that link, thanks :)

productofchoice
Post  Post subject: Re: This is my introductory post  |  Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:42 am
God

Melanie wrote:
Hi, DodgerGame.

productofchoice wrote:
This is speculation of course. But you mentioned the masonic roots in the early church. Who is to say that things like that aren't used today and that those sorts of organizations sort the people who move up to the top.

poc, never made that link, thanks :)

Joseph Smith just had to brag about it. These days, if used, it's kept quiet.

Peace

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: This is my introductory post  |  Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:04 am
God of Mythbusters

After talking to some Masons around here( only 3), they don't like to admit in public, that the Great Charlatan stole/cobbled/incorporated, some of their rituals and gave them a bad name in the process.

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."

joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: This is my introductory post  |  Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:50 am
God of Poly-Folly

teoma2 wrote:
After talking to some Masons around here( only 3), they don't like to admit in public, that the Great Charlatan stole/cobbled/incorporated, some of their rituals and gave them a bad name in the process.

I always liked that the lying crafty Smith would always spout that the Masonic rituals were stolen from the ancient Mormon temple rituals, who had them first. So in that (stupid) way the ripoff artists became the Masonic Order and everything that they tried to build is then credited to Mormonism.

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944

God of Poly-Folly Folly

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: This is my introductory post  |  Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:30 am
God of Mythbusters

That is correct and good reason why current day Masons and Mormons don't mesh well.

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."

Abinadi
Post  Post subject: Re: This is my introductory post  |  Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:58 am

Love your posts, DodgerGame.
What's this about the Scottish Rite change(s)? Do please tell more. Is there a link to someplace describing and analyzing that change, or connecting it to the LDS change?

"Everyone has to find his own path." - Ip-Man