View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Comfort
Post  Post subject: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:57 am
For many years, I have complained to Church-owned KSL Radio that I disliked the Sean Hannity Program because of its stance of treatment of Prisoners of War. The Book of Mormon teaches that treatment of POW should be a matter of fasting and prayer and explains how POW were converted and given farms to cultivate their own food. Hannity believes in water-boarding and laughs at torture.

Now Hannity has been implicated in a multi-million dollar charity scam:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/6938/sea ... y-went-to-

I'm wondering how long KSL will continue to broadcast the Hannity Program

Comfort
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 am
Sorry about the above link: let me try again:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/6938/sea ... r-vannity/

Rainfeather
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 am

Wow. I don't know this person, as I'm in Canada, but these people are beginning to show their true colours left, right and centre (all Canuck spelling there, LOL).

paladin
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:22 pm
I am a veteran and the father of two sons both serving in the military. Give me the opportunity and I will denut this guy personally.

syringa3347
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:05 pm
What a coincidence to read about this scam of Sean Hannity when just yesterday I was listening to an interview on youtube he had with Michael Moore about his documentary "Capitalism, A Love Story". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5YOIUpLpLI. SH accuses MM of doing the same things he is accused of doing with his "Freedom Concerts"-- flying around in private jets, living in luxury-- all the while patting himself and his wife on the back for their charity work. Talk about projecting yourself, or your guilt on someone else. Geesh! Who is the real hypocrite here?

Comfort
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:59 am
Yes, Sean Hannity is in Salt Lake City, Utah |(probably because of General Conference) to promote the Republican Agenda and his books and enterprises. He broadcast live from the LDS Church owned KSL Station. This after I called KSL management to alert them to the fact that his charity was a fraud, doping people out of millions of dollars.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10225340

Oh Gosh!!

Comfort
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:47 am
Here you go, this is for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUBnxqEVKlk

I often ponder my "Mount Rushmore of Women". This would be the women of greatness and accomplishment who have changed the world and influenced my life. One of my favorites it Lucretia Mott, mother of the abolitionist movement and feminist movement. Lucretia taught Elizabeth Caddy Stanton and influenced Susan B. Anthony. Without them, women would not have the right to vote in America. I want their faces on a mountain!

I realized on day that all of the women that I most admire where marginalized by the church. Therein lay my own problems with self-esteem, I was being punished for being strong.

1975 was named by the United Nations as the "Year of the Woman". Singer, Helen Reddy wrote the theme song. enjoy the link above.

Mahonri
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:02 am
Utah and especially KSL is the home of hate radio. More evil broadcast there under the guise of 'Gods Chosen Ideas' than came out of Germany in WWII under Hitler.

tommy_tumnus
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:29 pm
God of Lightning

I hate Sean Hannity so much. I listen to his show sometimes when I'm driving to and from work, but I only make it 5 or 10 minutes before his stupidity and hypocrisy make me change the station.

He talks over people who call in, he twists their words around and pisses them off, and then has the nerve to tell them that, "You are upset because you know I'm right and you're wrong". Garbage like that.

The other day some guy called in after Hannity implied that liberals do nothing to help America or the armed forces. The guy was being respectful and said he disagrees, and that he doesn't like how one-sided Hannity is. You know what Hannity did? He said this(I'll paraphrase the conversation):

"Well you know why I say that? It's because it's true, it's because it's true. Liberals like to sit around and point fingers, but it's conservatives, like myself, who are helping America."

"Well again, you can't really say that because it's not fair; it's a generalization that has no evidence"

"No, it DOES have evidence, because I just told you. But do you listen? Of course not. You just sit there and run your mouth"

"I'm not running my mo-"

"-You're just sitting there saying unintelligent things, trying to upset me, and I'm just trying to explain myself here."

"Okay..."

"Yeah, okay. So let me tell you this. I've been flying around, in my private jet, donating THOUSANDS of dollars to support our troops. How much have you donated?"

"Okay, not everyone is made of money-"

"How much have you donated?"

"It doesn't matter because either way you'll say it's not enough"

"HOW much have you donated? I wanna know. Give me a dollar amount. How much have you donated to the military?"

"Enough"

"Okay. Well let me ask you this, see if I can get a straight answer out of you. What have you done locally to help America out?"

"Um, I volunteer at local hospitals and help out with the children"

"Okay, say no more. I don't need anything more. Congratulations, and thank you. But why can't you just admit...that you don't know what it's like to help the military"

"What do you mean I don't know?! I just got back from Iraq a few months ago and I'm leaving next month again on active duty! Are you kidding me?!"

"Okay, well you know what? I'm gonna hang up on you now, and you know why I'm gonna hang up on you? It's because you're not trying to carry on a conversation. You're getting mad at me. You're...accusing me of things that obviously are not true. And now this conversation is over, thanks for calling and goodbye".

I remember this conversation so vividly because it pissed me off so much. It's not word for word, I may have left some things out, but I remember a lot of phrases I heard in the conversation. I know it's not that reliable because I'm obviously biased, but I really don't think I exaggerated or changed anything. If I couldn't remember something clearly then I left it out, because I wanted this to be as accurate as possible. But yeah, this is why I hate Sean Hannity. He's a moron.

Rainfeather
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Why on earth would anyone call into his show? He's not the slightest bit interested in talking with someone. All he wants is a soap box. It's obvious that no actual conversation is ever going to go on.

Mahonri
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:02 pm
Now that we all know we don't like Hannity... are the allegations true?

tommy_tumnus
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:09 pm
God of Lightning

Of course they are.

Abinadi
Post  Post subject: Re: Sean Hannity Scams Donors out of Millions  |  Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 am

I read that tax form, but can't understand it.
It looks like they are using about 9 million for self-support, and another 9 million in grants, some to colleges for whatever reason I can't figure out, but their total intake is less than 18 million.
Neither an accountant, nor a tax lawyer, nor a politician, I need this broken down into reglur inglish.

Why don't they just do away with all federal taxes, and let the states handle it. Then the states could send in donations to the fed. gov.