View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:18 pm

onthereceivingend
Post  Post subject: Revenge is being done to me...  |  Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:29 am
Nursery

I am a devout Christian but married my high school sweetheart who was Mormon. I had at one time considered converting but my husband pleaded that I don't and I did not. He was more of an agnostic. We were together for 18 years with two children. He was a mischievous sort of guy and always in trouble with the law. He got caught up in Meth and because I turned him in he spent 9 years in prison. Strange things happen to people in prison. I will leave it at that. In late 2010 he was released from prison only to go right back to the same lifestyle taking me with him. Our girls went to live with my parents since not only the walls, but I was being bashed in. I am ashamed to say that I put him before my children... a choice I am still dealing with. In Feb. 2012 I moved out of the house and secured a home in a low income predominately white neighborhood where it isn't normal for a person not to have gone to jail. I learned that there is a system where they all work together for the greater cause... Methamphetamine. My husband told me that the men would protect me there because I too am white. This couldn't be farther from the truth, in fact they do what is called putting their work in.... on me or whoever is on the list that brings an income.They get paid in sacks of dope. I was told for as little as a $5 sack of meth I might find my tires slashed that day. He moved his girlfriend into our home that same month. ( who I might add was my brother's girlfriend of 9months)... Jerry Springer type business... horribly embarrassing. . Then on March 20, 2012, he was found hanging in the garage from what they pronounced a suicide. There were so many signs of foul play or things not what would be for a suicide.but I was turned away each of the three times I tried to speak to our county coroner. The autopsy report was incomplete (no time of death) and many spaces left blank (place of death). When I inquired about thetime of death I was told they only report time of death when a person dies in a hospital. Untrue! After researching... California requires 4 questions be answered regarding the death... time of death being one of them. My husband turned my once loving and amazing in-laws against me because he said I "snitched" on him when I went to them asking for help to get him off drugs (before I joined in). At the funeral, which I signed off so his mother could make arrangements, I and my children were run off when it was time for us to walk to one of the side rooms where he lay in an open casket... so I never actually saw him. Also the funeral director was a family friend. At any rate.. there is some question in my mind that he may have been put in a witness protection program because he kept drumming up charges only to be let go numerous numerous times. He was a 2 striker... so his constant walking away scott free didnt add up in my mind plus he would have been locked away for the rest of his life for some of the charges so coughing up information might sound more appealing I imagine. So in 3/2012 I am living in this poverty strucken neighborhood living off social security survivor benefits and foodstamps. I completely gave up. Keep in mind I have a Bachelor's Degree and work as a Registered Dental Assistant... I had just given up. (On top of it my dad passed 6 months prior to my husband). So while Im living there my children don't want to live in that horrible place so they stay with my parents. I on the other hand am stuck in a lease so I stay and do as the natives do and continue my meth habit. Now the whole year I lived there I was stolen from and had my mind messed with so much I started to feel like I didnt know who I could turn to. I never stole or turned scandelous as the others did because I was fortunate enough to have an income. I finally left that neighborhood and got a job and still have to rent a room from a landlord while my girls stay with my parents. I incurred an eviction that Dec and it has haunted me to this very day. I am better now and up until today was still maintaining contact with many of the meth users I had met. I had in my mind to treat everyone as equals the way Jesus did. I finally gave up my quest to spread Gods love, this evening in fact. However, what changed my mind was how these people will twist things around to make me a bad person when all I do is give. Now here is why I am writing all this here... over the past 2 years I have gotten information from people.. sometimes by accident and sometimes because someone will feel sorry for me. They say that they are funded to do these things to me. Last night it was dark when I left our local library and I was able to escape quickly to my truck before being assaulted by a motorcyclist with helmet on and latex biker gear. He had no license plate. I turned before he could... swung back around and saw that he took the next turn into the neighborhood facing the way I should have come out. All this came after he got in front of me at a crawling speed Im guessing to intimidate. These occurances are all the time and have been for a year and a half. The things that have happened are so orchestrated and a lot of money has been spent on this project. I pray daily for God's guardian angel protection and Im'm positive that is why I am still here. I was informed that my in-laws, with money from the Mormon church have funded the torment of me... who they feel was the reason their son is gone. They never would listen to a recording my husband made on his phone 20 min prior to his "death" of his girlfriend and him fighting horribly and she saying she was cheating and him losing it. The coroner didnt even want to hear it... so strange. Anyways... I live in a completely different neighborhood but these old friends will lure me back saying things like they need a friend right now, someone they can trust and Im the only one. I'm just wondering at what point will it end. My daughters have not seen my in-laws since the day we were kicked out of the funeral. The night before there was a family get together so I let the girls attend. They came home to tell me that their Grandma sat them down and said she wasn't keeping quiet anymore.. that their mother killed their father. Yep... that did it... definitely not something you say to a 10 and 12 yr old. Does anyone have any insight on my story? I have been straight out told by a few people its the Mormon church if not other group type funding like the Masons. I'm not anybody significant to warrant all of this in my opinion. And keep in mind that the drug users are paid in dope sacks (confirmed) by neighborhood leaders. But I have been followed and have made recordings documenting it. I have one where I pulled over and started recording and there were 6 vehicles all around me flipping around in every direction so as not to come close enough to be recognized. I work more than full time for a while now and am saving for a deposit and a months and months worth of rent so I will be able to find a decent home hopefully bypassing the eviction. I just feel like this all needs to stop already. When I got a call to help a friend the other night... he called every hour for four hours while I was at a high school football game with my daughter, so I am not out seeking this. I have already made numerous notorized letters of where my children will go should anything happen to myself or my parents. I made a small list so my in-laws will not be able to gain custody of my girls. I believe they are punishing me because their son went to prison because of me and now he is gone, either relocated or deceased, and I am the chosen to be blamed. Will this vengence ever cease?

joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: Revenge is being done to me...  |  Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:31 am
God of Poly-Folly

Yeah, I actually read every word. Good creative writing skills, and as crazy as it all sounds my police friends tell me of better stories yet. You're right about one thing, small fry have no spy movie themes to worry with.

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944

God of Poly-Folly Folly

onthereceivingend
Post  Post subject: Re: Revenge is being done to me...  |  Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:20 am
Nursery

I hope I posted my non-fiction story in the right place. It is completely true and is what I live each day. I am hoping somebody will read what I wrote and will know what I can do to put a stop to it or maybe how to better fend for myself.

Melanie
Post  Post subject: Re: Revenge is being done to me...  |  Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:43 am
myself

Hi. :)
You have posted in the creative corner which is where people put stuff they have made up.

I am sorry that you are having all of this in your head and life.

I would not know how specifically to advise you, except to stay close to God, try and be close to solid good people, try to break contact with people that are not helpful to your life now, although I know that is so hard when some are family, and seek professional support. There must be support groups out there somewhere.

I hope that the physical circumstances around you will ease. Ultimately, you can stop the effects of it all in your head by doing what it takes to come to terms and moving forwards.

That is a journey, of course.

I wish you well.

Abinadi
Post  Post subject: Re: Revenge is being done to me...  |  Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Onthereceivingend, I do not know if this site has quite what you need, but it does have compassionate people, and I have heard similar stories to yours, from some of the people there: http://www.survivorschat.com/

"Everyone has to find his own path." - Ip-Man