View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:14 pm

Infymus
Post  Post subject: Ok, this is going to have to be it  |  Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:54 am
Founder

I have been really fretting the last three weeks trying to get this board back up and stable. Today I finally gave up and put up this phpBB forum, and got all of the forums back in here - but without data. It isn't as nice as vBulletin, but I haven't got $160 bucks to shell out right now to get a new license. On top of that, my host is seriously busy and can't get the prior vBulletin back up with the database. And after almost three weeks, I am scared about loosing the community that we have spent over two years getting put together.

So let's just move on with this and get back to work again.

Thanks everyone.

thethanatos
Post  Post subject: Re: Ok, this is going to have to be it  |  Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:27 am
That's cool man, thanks for the work, if I can help lemme know might be able to part with some few shekels for the software. Can't afford the whole amount since we just saved our house from getting taken for back taxes but can prolly come up with something.

I think there are also several of us that know linux as well if that would help.

Willie T
Post  Post subject: Re: Ok, this is going to have to be it  |  Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:39 am
Good to see you back. Thanks for all the effort getting this up.

Theronic
Post  Post subject: Re: Ok, this is going to have to be it  |  Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:45 am
I'm sorry to hear that the forums aren't going to be back the way they were, but, I'm glad to see that the forums are back up.

Thank you for all that you do Infymus!

joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: Re: Ok, this is going to have to be it  |  Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:38 pm
God of Poly-Folly

8-) Great to have you all back on the same page again! All is cool. I was so looking forward to at least having a greener boarder and background with St. Patricks Day just around the corner though. Again, great to have you all back! Whut?

Joey

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944

God of Poly-Folly Folly

Infymus
Post  Post subject: Re: Ok, this is going to have to be it  |  Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:29 pm
Founder

Hey, it's GREEN ;)

Cool.

michaela
Post  Post subject: Re: Ok, this is going to have to be it  |  Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:53 pm
I'm willing to contribute to the fund for the new software. I was starting to worry that we would lose members, too. It's probably a good idea for everyone to re-introduce ourselves.

michaela

michaela
Post  Post subject: Re: Ok, this is going to have to be it  |  Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:55 pm
Oh Goddess!!! I've lost my previous position in the church! I think I was a priest (although I was hoping to become a High Priestess..... :lol: ).

Do we have to start over?!?!

:o

michaela

insanad
Post  Post subject: Re: Ok, this is going to have to be it  |  Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:19 pm
Moderator (Retired)

I know what you mean Michaela. I was clear up there in the heirarchy and was almost to the position of getting all the deep dark secrets. Maybe this is what it's like to be excommunicated but now we get to start all over again and earn our way up the chain of command. If I were John D. Lee I could murder 190 some people, frick young women (not really my thing) and be convicted and still get all my priesthood blessings restored to previous status. I'm a mere woman though so maybe if my husband could find a way to give me permission. I'll ask him.... "Hey lover!!! Can I be grand poo-bah in the church again?"... He says yes. I'm now THE Grand POO bah, emphasis on the POO.

Pissing in the Mormon Koolaide one post at a time. LIE PINOCCHIO!!! LIE!!!!

Susie
Post  Post subject: Re: Ok, this is going to have to be it  |  Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:31 pm
insanad wrote:
Maybe this is what it's like to be excommunicated but now we get to start all over again and earn our way up the chain of command.

I did feel sort of excommunicated now that you mention that. A new presidency and we do get to air out what has been bugging us for...oh, nevermind. Tis good to be here.

Susie

Abinadi
Post  Post subject: Good ta see y'all again!  |  Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:52 am

Goldang, you people is more fun than a ton o' morgamites on jello.