View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:51 pm

richkelsey.org
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:54 am
God of Elves, Seer Stones and a Hat

richkelsey.org wrote:
Ron Weinland spelled out:
Quote:
These two prophets of God will complete the work that God has given them to do, then they will be killed in the streets of Jerusalem. Their bodies will remain in the streets of Jerusalem for three and one-half days while the world watches via television. (2008 — God’s Final Witness, p. 22)

Because, according to Ron, he and his wife are the "two prophets of God" he spoke of in his book, we should be able to turn on the evening news tomorrow and see their bodies lying dead in the streets of Jerusalem.

Ron this is your last day on earth!

Adieu

Last night, after I went to bed, Ron posted this on his site:
“Revelation 11 states that God’s two witnesses die in the streets of Jerusalem. This is not a literal physical death in a literal physical location as has been believed. It is about an attitude and spirit of God’s scattered Church toward His own two witnesses for the time of their work—3 ½ years.” http://www.ronaldweinland.com/
So, I get up this morning and check his site and boy what a relief: Now Ron is not going to die along with his wife in Jerusalem today! However, he is still sticking to his claim that Christ will return this weekend:
Quote:
“…we have now come to the end and Jesus Christ is now going to return on May 27th. This event will catch the whole world off guard…

The very fact that people have not received the “sign” of Christ’s coming being the events of II Thessalonians 2 is the very reason they have not received what was to follow just before the return of Jesus Christ. It is the story contained in Revelation about God sending His two end-time witnesses (and prophets) who would lead His Church up to the very moment of Christ’s coming. We are NOW there! The job of God’s two witnesses is nearly complete.
Christ’s coming is at hand, and it is just as God said it would be: “But as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the coming of the Son of man. For as in the days that were before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and they did not know until the flood came, and took them all away. So shall it also be in the coming of the Son of man” (Mat. 24:37-39).
It will be the same right up until nuclear weapons begin to be used on the earth. An automatic response of nations will spark immediate retaliation to real or imagined enemies. Such events will be so rapid and have the potential of being so devastating that God must quickly intervene by stopping it as He sends His Son back to this earth to become King of kings.
Man’s governments must be brought to an end before mankind annihilates himself. God’s timing is perfect at the end of 6,000 years of man’s self-rule. Man cannot govern himself without destroying himself. That is God’s recorded message to mankind through all the prophets—that only His Son, the Messiah (Christ), can govern mankind in righteousness and true justice for all people. Thank God the millennial reign of Jesus Christ has now come.

Thank God that the resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire is so short lived. That system is perfectly described in the Book of Daniel as iron mixed with clay. It is strong in phases of its construction and power, but not held together by anything that fully binds it as one. This describes ten nations who form the nucleus of the European Union today. Yet this union will only experience power together for one hour. It arises quickly as one and is brought to an end as quickly as it arose: “And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet, but receive power as kings one hour with the beast” (Rev. 17:12).
Yes, events during the end-time have materialized in ways that have not been fully clear to God’s Church through time—even to now, but the events are sure and prophecies certain.

…we are now ready to enter the Millennium and the world must experience one more quick and very painful war of horrific destruction…

The final event that is coming upon God’s Church that was scattered is one they all will come to personally experience and cannot deny—for all other warnings, pleas, and admonitions have been denied and ignored. Nuclear war cannot be denied! Neither can the death of 7,000 previously baptized members be ignored (denied) which will consist mostly of those in leadership and especially those in the ministry. …
This matter of 7,000 dying is the story that follows the job God gave to his two end-time witnesses. His own witnesses to His own Church have been rejected, mocked, and ridiculed. This response of God’s own scattered people is in reality a response to God and not to two people who are easily looked down upon in physical expectation and stature.

But as a synopsis, I will cover the basic meaning of what God reveals as the finish of His work through His two end-time witnesses. Not only has the Church that was scattered failed to recognize the sign of Christ’s coming to the Church contained in the events of II Thessalonians 2, but God’s two witnesses have not been recognized and their job is nearly over. That is the timing where we come into the story contained in the Book of Revelation about God’s two witnesses.

The end-time is nearly over and the long awaited millennial reign of Jesus Christ is now nearly here.

Final Sermon
As a final posting I am also informing all readers that a final prerecorded sermon will be posted on the Church site that can be used this Sabbath. It is recommended for those who want to use that sermon for this Sabbath that you download it as soon as it is posted so you will have it on hand. It is also recommended to those in the U.S. and Canada to either listen to it on Friday evening, especially for those in the western time zones or early Sabbath morning for those in the east.
As it was written in the last words of the first book, The Prophesied End-Time, I will end this final post with what was stated in that last sentence.
As it says in the next to the last verse of God’s word, “Even so, come, Lord Jesus.”
MAY 27, 2012 http://www.ronaldweinland.com/

richkelsey.org
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:17 am

Ron is still claiming that on Saturday, @ 6pm Jerusalem time, Jesus Christ will return to stop a horrific nuclear war which will have began in the Middle East. He is also claiming that the world government under the Antichrist will form as a “revised Roman Empire” before Christ’s return this weekend.

My guess is that on Sunday, May 27th, 2012, in the afternoon, Ron will be rethinking his claims about the supposed world events which unfolded a few hours before. Perhaps he will spiritualize Christ’s return like he did his own death, which was suppose to take place, sometime today.

Perhaps, church members under his leadership prayed and fasted, thus preventing a nuclear Armageddon, as well as thwarting Antichrist’s dominion for “one hour.” One thing is pretty certain: People who did not put their faith in Ron and his message were blind to what took place and we still can not see what is really going on. Our spiritual eyes are darkened!

Only Ron and his followers will “know” that May 27th was an important date in history. Faith will continue on! Ron will still have a little flock. This is just God’s way of removing the tares and sifting the wheat.

ojoyo
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:38 pm
Priest

It is amazing to me that this man may still have any "flock" after Sunday. How can you still listen to a guy who was wrong. Not about something small and doctrinal, but about ARMAGEDDON!!! Really? come on now.

richkelsey.org
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:00 am

ojoyo wrote:
It is amazing to me that this man may still have any "flock" after Sunday. How can you still listen to a guy who was wrong. Not about something small and doctrinal, but about ARMAGEDDON!!! Really? come on now.

ojoyo,

On Ron's site today is this sober message:
Quote:
More than ever, this is the time to prepare for the return of Jesus Christ. The Seventh Seal has now been opened and the world is being plunged into the final tribulation for mankind. Ronald Weinland, who is the pastor of God's Church on earth, has also been appointed by the God of Abraham to be His end-time prophet and one of the two end-time witnesses (and spokesman of both), preceding the return of Jesus Christ on May 27, 2012.

The words in the brackets are Ron's words not mine. Someone has elevated Ron to the highest position in this world; he and he alone is God's spokesman. What God is saying through His spokesman is that Armageddon will take place this weekend so be prepared!
My question is: "Why would God pick a man who has so little understanding of spiritual things to be the head, and, only spokesman of His church?

To think that the other witness is not allowed to speak is so very lame: what kind of witness is that?

smartenough
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:07 am
High Priest

To have the other witness not be able to speak is pretty lame. I do agree with you on that point Rich.

ojoyo
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:56 pm
Priest

I don't think someone who is unallowed to speak can technically be a witness. At least not according to the definition of witness.

wit·ness (wtns)
n.
a. One who can give a firsthand account of something seen, heard, or experienced: a witness to the accident.
b. One who furnishes evidence.
2. Something that serves as evidence; a sign.
3. Law
a. One who is called on to testify before a court.
b. One who is called on to be present at a transaction in order to attest to what takes place.
c. One who signs one's name to a document for the purpose of attesting to its authenticity.
4. An attestation to a fact, statement, or event; testimony.

Looks to me like you have to be able to testify to what you see to be considered a witness. This is just semantics of course, but I would like to hear Mr. Prophet's response to that question.

richkelsey.org
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Today Ron preached his “final sermon:”

That’s right, Ron started off his sermon by saying, “This is the final sermon of this age. He followed with,

“We’re there! … We are hours away from Christ returning to the atmosphere of this earth.”

In the final months Ron’s followers were encouraged to give everything they had for the work of the Lord. Ron used the money to travel and proclaim the message; he put some of the funds in a Swiss bank account, and the rest he spent on Google Ads.

It’s been a long ride Ron, You certainly have fulfilled your role as one of Revelation’s two witnesses and spokesman for both. Could anyone else living at this time in history lay claim to the mighty works and powerful signs which even now have the whole world in fear? The whole world is watching! Antichrist’s hour is almost upon us. Armageddon’s terror is at the door. Surely the events which have taken place over the last few days fit the final chapters of Revelation’s prophecy! The signs in the heaven, the moon turning to blood, the sun scorching men with great heat; then, turning dark as sackcloth.

We all believe in your message now Ron! Just a few more hours and a nuclear war will breakout; millions will be slain; the Mount of Olives will split in two and the faithful will go therein [in there] to escape the wrath.

Not.

richkelsey.org
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:05 am

One Ron’s site today is this message:
Quote:
“… if you desire to have a genuine relationship with God, you must indeed seek (work) to learn all you can so that you can be brought up-to-date quickly concerning the times in which we are living. You must also seek to know what you must be doing spiritually in order to best equip yourself for the remaining time of trouble that the world will be going through before Christ's return.

The best way for you to equip yourself is to read and reread both books that Ronald Weinland has written. In doing so, you will reinforce the truth of your conviction and build upon what you missed in any earlier reading. In addition, all should download and read the two booklets, Time Is Running Out and Time Has Run Out…Each person must also listen to sermons (as long as they are able) that are posted on the Church website (http://www.cog-pkg.org). These are powerful tools that God has given to inspire and motivate you on the right path that you are to follow.” http://www.cog-pkg.org/faq/

Well, I just checked the time in Jerusalem right now and we have less then one hour — about 45 minutes — before Armageddon cumulating with the return of Christ. So, there is little time left to read Ron’s books and other material and to build faith in the coming trouble and also the reassurance that Ron’s message is true.

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:02 am
God of Mythbusters

I have about 9:25 am Mountain Time and it appears that the boat still hasn't arrived.

Shoulda had a Garmin Nuvi GPS aboard?

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."

michaela
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:31 am
Sivan 6 (May 27th) is the first day of Shavuot, "the late spring harvest festival of first fruits, which also commemorates the giving of the TORAH on Mt. Sinai.

Do you suppose there is a connection?

richkelsey.org
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:14 pm

michaela wrote:
Sivan 6 (May 27th) is the first day of Shavuot, "the late spring harvest festival of first fruits, which also commemorates the giving of the TORAH on Mt. Sinai.

Do you suppose there is a connection?
Yes, that is what Ron has been saying, that on the Day of Pentecost Jesus will return. However, first there was to be 5 months of horrible pain and suffering as Revelation’s plagues befell mankind. So, to me it seemed odd that Ron would continue to say Jesus will return today seeing that the plagues did not occur.
His last post was how Armageddon may only last a few hours. Yet, the time has already passed. Maybe he is holding on to the end of the day; say about 10 am on Sunday?
Perhaps he will say now as of May 27th Christ has begun reigning, and that he [Ron] had the time right but what he expected was wrong.
I can’t wait to hear what Ron has to say next. This is where it starts getting fun for me. Ron has a lot of explaining to do!

However, Ron’s followers who spent their retirement savings and their kid’s college money to bolster Ron’s message may consider their lives ruined at this point?

One thing is certain: the message they funded was not a generic gospel message which may have done some good. It was a very narrow message pointing people to see Ron as God’s spokesman and the unbelievers would be convinced he was on this very day!

ojoyo
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:42 pm
Priest

/yawn

/sleep

just another prophet(crazy person) predicting the end of the world, nothing to see here.....

richkelsey.org
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:52 pm

ojoyo wrote:
/yawn

/sleep

just another prophet(crazy person) predicting the end of the world, nothing to see here.....
I remember it was about a week after I graduated from High school in 1973 and a former schoolmate showed up at the door. She tried to sell me on the idea that Satan had been cast out of heaven in 1914. I rejected her spiel, yet bought the book she was selling.

The name of the book was: The Truth That Leads to Eternal Life. They had me with the title. I was so naïve at the time that I really thought God would not allow a book to have that title if it were not true.

What I did not know was, the woman was doing what Ron and his followers just did: they were out spreading the gospel, warning people about Armageddon because they were led to believe it would happen in 1975.

The JWs were really active back then and all the talk about Armageddon was exciting. But, they were not the only sect that thought Armageddon was on the horizon in the 70s or 80s.

Well, I’m older now and I have seen it happen before; even though I never did get caught up in the insanity, I witnessed other who did.

Oral Roberts, on a New Years Eve TV Special, said Christ would return before 1990. At the time the man still had some respectability, so his words affected many lives. This last knucklehead has no respectability whatsoever and the only reason I created this thread was for the few who might find it informative; perhaps amusing? I just watched the CBS Evening News and not one word was mentioned about Armageddon, or, Ron Weinland. You are right: “Yawn.”

But. I still want to finish the thread. How is Ron going to pull himself out of this huge mess he made for himself and all of his faithful followers? From now on, things might get more interesting.

In the recent past people have committed suicide. That’s right: the last man that said he and his wife were Revelation's Two Witnesses led his followers to eat pudding. If that didn’t kill them the plastic bags on their heads did them in. Remember the tennis shoes?

richkelsey.org
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:27 am

Ron wrote some more dribble on his site today, in which he explained he was composing a new sermon that he wants his followers to listen to as soon as he finishes it. To me this seems odd because in his last sermon he said, “This is my final sermon before the new age [the second coming of Christ]”
Apparently a good follower of Ron’s wipes the slate clean at the beginning of each day; because, if they ever held Ron accountable for what he said just the day before they would no longer be following Ron! I must admit, Ron’s words below are perhaps the greatest ‘save’ I have read so far from anyone in his predicament; surely these words will placate the flock and Ron will be able to maintain his position of authority.
Quote:
By the end of this day, in the last time zone for this Sabbath day, if Jesus Christ has not begun his return to this earth, then we will do as a minister in the Netherlands said to me today concerning what God admonishes His people to do, “We move forward.” Indeed we will, for we know God’s Church.
So candidly, I am disappointed that Jesus Christ hasn’t begun his return. But I am also excited to know that there remains a short work in front of us. That will be explained in the Pentecost sermon that I will be organizing and prerecording as soon as I finish writing this post.
I wasn’t disappointed when God revealed to us that the two witnesses are not literally killed and then lie dead in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 ½ days. That revelation was easy to receive. That which God is now revealing is a little more difficult because we had our hope so set on Christ coming on this Pentecost. Knowing that he may not is indeed disappointing, but it is not something to shake our faith in any manner. Instead, we take the good with the bad and we move forward!
That which is most important is that we follow God where ever He leads and however He leads us. …
These things I am writing at this moment are being done so quickly in order to inform all God’s people that we are to “be strong and of good courage.” What we are living is not easy, but it is all for a very great purpose. Do not become discouraged, even though we know what is ahead will be difficult. People will have to face matters of employment, humility, finances, ridicule, etc., but we move forward ever thankful that the past 3 ½ years were not of great physical tribulation on this earth with the suffering it would have brought with it. But what is ahead is not easy. It will be difficult, but God will see us through.
Having said all this, I am now going to begin working on the Pentecost sermon that will be posted as soon as it is finished, just as this past Sabbath’s prerecorded sermon was posted. In this manner we can begin regrouping and refocusing on what lies ahead. Time passes and our hardships and trials will pass, and in all this God will be with you and give you the strength and intervention you need to move forward.
This Pentecost sermon will explain much. God has been merciful to us and has revealed so much to us over the past few years. He continues to do so. Wait on Him for He will not forsake us nor leave us.
Through all this my initial hope remains the same, as the sun has not set on the 26th in all the world. But if we must go forward, then so be it! God’s will be done

MandyH
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:16 pm
Deacon

I posted something about Ron FB. It's funny (actually sad) to see my TBM friends commenting on it. 'How do people fall for this?' 'Not another one.' I keep dropping subtle comments about the hallmarks of a false prophet that are comparable to TSCC, and they agree with me and fail to see that they are just like good ol Ron's followers.

ojoyo
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:40 pm
Priest

I wonder how long he has had that concession speech errrrr sermon planned.....just in case :titter:

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:31 am
God of Mythbusters

Typical affinity pawn response...common red flags are not seen, hardly noticed, when you are inside the Mormon box.

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."

richkelsey.org
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Just as I predicted, Ron Weinland had the date right, but what he was expecting was wrong: May 27th was indeed a pivotal point in history and it marked the beginning of man’s final year which Ron has labeled “The Day of the Lord”
Quote:
The day of Pentecost (May 27, 2012) that the Church has just observed is the “day” of Christ’s coming, just as God said it would be. But this “day” is prophetic.
This “Day of the Lord” is a prophetic day that has a duration of a full year in its fulfillment.

read more
Quote:
Pentecost of May 27, 2012
The day of Pentecost, 2012, will prove to be most important to the return of Jesus Christ. As a prophet, God gives to me prophetic interpretation and additional prophecy not previously given in scripture. He does not do it all at one time, but in a “progressive” manner, as in a “building” process that involves a growing revelation of His will. That has been the case with how God has led His prophets throughout the ages. Because of this, that which has been spoken by the prophets has never been the “complete” and final revelation of a matter until it is God’s time to actually bring a prophecy to the actual moment of fulfillment—to be made manifest. This has always given critics and non-believers ample room to twist and mock what they do not understand in prophecy.
So in many respects, my job as a prophet is simple, since I speak and write what God gives to me.

Still May 27, 2012
Who believes what I have said as God’s prophet and end-time apostle to God’s Church? It is only those who support and/or are part of the physical organization of the Church of God – PKG. May 27, 2012, stated as the day of Christ’s return, is looked upon by all others as foolishness and proof that I have been wrong and indeed evidence I am not a true prophet of God. These same people did not believe this before and now they have only become more emboldened in their own spirit of “correctness.”
Those who believed it before are the ones who still believe it today! Most will respond to this by saying, “How can such a thing be?” “What do you mean by this?” That would be the mild response, as others will certainly be even more convicted that I have simply “lost it” altogether.
There are people who accuse me of “spiritualizing” things away. …

May 27th has come and gone, so how can I say this is still the day of Christ’s return? The answer is a matter of God’s revelation which is spiritual in nature, but having a definite physical outcome. It is prophetic. I did not know that when I stated this was the “day” of Christ’s coming. I viewed it in a physical manner until God revealed that it was spiritual. In the Pentecost sermon (given May 27th), it was clearly revealed that the job of the two witnesses had now come to an end. It ended at the end of the weekly Sabbath of the 26th, after the completion of the time God gave for their “witness” to be fulfilled, which was for a period of 1260 days.
That commission of that phase of God’s work is now complete… Now that the job of two witnesses is complete, there is one final phase of God’s work to be accomplished before His Son literally returns as King of kings. Then how is it that one can say May 27th is the “day” of His coming and still be true? The answer is exciting and inspiring to those who believe God, and it is nonsense to those who do not believe God. It is just that simple!
Though my job is complete as one of God’s end-time witnesses, my job as a prophet and apostle continues… no one believes God save those few whom God has specifically called and given to “see” His words.

Now it is God’s turn—Gods “time”—to deal with a disbelieving world! God’s day has come and it is the day of Christ’s coming.
… The last of prophecy (final prophecy) that God has given in this 6,000 year period of time has been replicated in a work that God gave His two end-time witnesses to represent over the short period of 3 ½ years. The vast accumulation of end-time prophecy recorded throughout 6,000 years of history is magnified in the book, 2008 – God’s Final Witness.
As God inspired what was recorded in this book, He also revealed the date He wanted the world to have that would be the time of His Son coming to earth as King of kings. It is a prophetic day that God gave. It was the day of Pentecost, 2012. But, we were not told by God that this was a prophetic day, so we prepared for a literal one-day event on a physical plane. May 27, 2012, has come and gone, but it is the prophetic day of Christ’s coming.
People can chide, ridicule and condemn all they like, and I understand their frustration and disbelief. But I can only give what God has given to me. That is my job. For those who believe God, we follow where ever and how ever He leads. We continue to “move forward” in the “way” God is leading us.
… The day of Pentecost (May 27, 2012) that the Church has just observed is the “day” of Christ’s coming, just as God said it would be. But this “day” is prophetic.
This “Day of the Lord” is a prophetic day that has a duration of a full year in its fulfillment. It began on Pentecost of 2012 and it will end on Pentecost of 2013. God has revealed that May 27, 2012 was the “prophetic day” for the return of His Son as King of kings. It will take one year to become fulfilled. …
God’s final day has now begun!

richkelsey.org
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Conversations with Ron:

(Rich): “Ron, are you and your wife the ‘two witnesses’ spoken of in Revelation 11?”

(Ron): “Yes, I am/was, I was also ‘the spokesman of both.’”

(Rich): “What do you mean by ‘was’?”

(Ron): “The ministry of God’s two witnesses ended on Pentecost, May 27th 2012 with the commencement of the ‘Day of the Lord.’ One year from last weekend, on Pentecost 2013, Jesus Christ will return to put to end World War III, also know as Armageddon.”

(Rich): “Are you sure about this?”

(Ron): “It is present truth.”

(Rich): “What is present truth?”

(Ron): “The term “present truth” has come to mean much to God’s Church over the past few years, and it is possibly going to mean more to us now.
The “present truth”—truth that we have at this moment in time—truth that is ‘presently’ with us is a possible reality that is not easy to carry.”

(Rich) So ‘present truth is a possible reality?”

(Rich): “Can you give me an example?”

(Ron): “We [had] believed that Jesus Christ would begin his return in the atmosphere of this earth … the Sabbath day of May 26th. We … believed this to be a matter of timing for sundown in Jerusalem toward the end of May 26th.”

(Ron): “Having said all this, as it has been said so many times before over the past 14 years, we have now come to the end and Jesus Christ is now going to return on May 27th. This event will catch the whole world off guard”

(Ron): “[I] looked to that specific physical day as the literal time of Christ’s return and faithfully looked for his coming right up to the last hour on the Sabbath of the 26th.”

(Ron): “That was present truth.”

(Rich) “To me it doesn’t sound like present truth has much to do with truth.”

(Rich): “After all, there were no nuclear conflicts for Christ to end, Jesus did not “return,” at least, as far as I can tell? In reality there was no event that caught ‘the whole world off guard’”

(Rich): “I would think your failed prediction for Christ’s return may be better labeled a ‘past lie’ and your present prediction for Christ’s return should be labeled a ‘present lie.”

(Rich) “Just a few days ago you said: ‘The final event that is coming upon God’s Church … will come [for them] to personally experience and cannot deny—for all other warnings, pleas, and admonitions have been denied and ignored. Nuclear war cannot be denied! Neither can the death of 7,000 previously baptized members be ignored (denied) which will consist mostly of those in leadership and especially those in the ministry. God has made it clear that such people are not going to be allowed to live on into the millennial reign of Jesus Christ.’”

(Ron): “Yes, that was present truth.”

(Rich) “Sigh”

ojoyo
Post  Post subject: Re: Between 8 -11 days from now, the end of the world will c  |  Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:03 pm
Priest

It seems to me that God is leading Ron with a carrot on a stick. Every time he gets close, God yanks it away. At least he didn't try to line up his prophecy with the Mayan calendar date, that would have just been silly.