View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:05 pm

Colin
Post  Post subject: Re: Finally Back, Very Long Week  |  Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 pm
Apostle

I am so sorry.

robinidaho
Post  Post subject: Re: Finally Back, Very Long Week  |  Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:56 pm
Infymus, I knew there was a reason I checked in after a long hiatus. I am so sorry. My brother and sister in law were murdered in SLC back in 1987. It was quite an ordeal. Dealing with everyone and the media. My heart goes out to you, and yes, time will heal.

Rainfeather
Post  Post subject: Re: Finally Back, Very Long Week  |  Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Man, that's awful, Robin. I just can't imagine what it's like to try and recover from something like that.

Good to see ya though.

yellowrose
Post  Post subject: Re: Finally Back, Very Long Week  |  Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:24 am
CTR B

I too am so very sorry for your loss
Peace.

BornAgainChristian
Post  Post subject: Re: Finally Back, Very Long Week  |  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:43 pm
Bishop

Location: Southern US (yes, there really is life outside of UT & post LDS)

I'm very sorry about your brother. No one deserves to go through suffering like that. Have you read the story of Job in the Old Testament? That cheers me up when I've gone through hard times. Thanks for replying to me earlier.

yellowrose
Post  Post subject: Re: Finally Back, Very Long Week  |  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:28 pm
CTR B

Hi Infymus,
I'm sorry about your brother. I was out of town and haven't been here, and just read the news.
May you someday know peace.

BornAgainChristian
Post  Post subject: Re: Finally Back, Very Long Week  |  Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:15 pm
Bishop

Location: Southern US (yes, there really is life outside of UT & post LDS)

I'm just wondering- and if it's too painful to discuss that's OK- but are you having 2nd thoughts about resigning after attending your brother's funeral? Did you get along well with him or did you 2 get estranged when you left? I can imagine how hard going to a funeral w/ speeches like that must be 4 u. I'm praying for your whole family- what a terrible tragedy to cope w/ Infamy!