View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:56 pm

dishinger
Post  Post subject: fr dishinger about ways to correct your dilemas  |  Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:35 am
Nursery

MY name is Ronald Dishinger and my website is www.biochemimbal-behavior.com for helping others with mental problems. This is about this website and others for Mormons who decided the Mormon belief system is not their wish any longer. First I must explain how the brain in humans works. First the human mind from ovum and sperm connecting has many evolutionary genetics in it- things from past lives if you think about it. They are there but never for use but sometimes appear that cause mental problems. Just so you know that they exist- it far too complicated to tell of their actions. We have a hippocampus in the center of the brain about four inches deep in the brain. This hippocampus is a storage devise for everything that has happened to us since ovum and sperm connected. It is absolutely everything- feelings and thoughts. It makes no judgements what so ever – it is only storage. The amygdala attached to the hippocampus is one of two places that makes judgments along with the frontal cortex, the region around the temples in the front of the brain. This website is very valuable to many people who have been caught up in a mess of schizophrenic control by a belief system called Mormorism. This website is trying to give truth and help in many ways . I have read a great deal of the website. There is also a limit to what any website anywhere can do. First any replay of a previous thoughts will again make new cells of that thought stored in the hippocampus. If these new thoughts are again acted on then another set of cells is produced. So instead of just one or two thoughts depending on the number of times you replay the thought the more new cells you have. So a bad thought can and does cause more bad thoughts and new cells. It is a horrible cycle of cells. All cells must have a thought ,actions, and deed. We think the thought, we put it into action and we see the results of that action in ourselves or others reacting to the action. So how does one break the cycle? First you can not break the cycle but by thinking good thoughts at least you do not have a new cell from bad thoughts. After reading the website I find many get their rightful say and that is wonderful,meaningful, and energy for action.But what happens then if the people with difficulties still have the bad thoughts of what they experienced? You can not cut that part of your brain away and toss it. Just as I mention evolutionary genes when I started and they have been from eons of other energies then we do the same with bad thoughts to place them in the evolutionary category. We think less, less, less and finally no thinking of what has happened that was horrible replaced by good, good ,good thoughts. The bad cells are there forever even into the next living being but at least you have given a stopping place for them. Try to replay what you ate for supper last Tuesday. You can not do it nor can I. However you can remember the taste of an ice cream cone you had when you were five years old sitting on your grandmother’s porch. The cells as such have died but the memory of those cells never dies. Great for good things. Not great for bad things that have happened to you. So the hippocampus is so overwhelmed and it does not make any decisions- that comes from amygdala and frontal lobe and you are constantly thinking and of course you pull up the most available thoughts from the hippocampus which are the overwhelming bad thoughts. Yes it makes a difference in all the things that ignite all the other bad thoughts- yes go to woods, don’t sit in the same room you were beaten in as a child. There are many things that you can do. IF I SAY NOTHING ELSE IN ANY OF MY POSTS PLEASE REMEMBER THIS. WE ARE ONLY OUR PERCEPTION OF LIFE AND NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE IN OUR PERCEPTION. GUIDANCE IS ONE THING BUT BAD, CONTROL THOUGHTS IS ANOTHER. The entire priciple of the Mormon Church was built on the principle that we are all bad people. That means God or supreme was bad because we are made in his or her image. But the Mormon belief came form a schizophrenic not you. So my salute to this website – you are providing a very,very valuable service to others. You are doing good and you too feel good about doing good and good for you and good for everyone else. Good begets good. Bad begets bad. So learn to do good and everyone is better is the message for those who are still trapped in their minds. Got to the woods and deep meditate, read a book to a small child in the park, do many small things- stay away from any prior bad thoughts- do not think you can or have the ability to say well part was good and part was bad now maybe later maybe never need to. You are finding a new life from this point on as each day we awake we find a new life. May God or supreme force bless you as he or she already does- just listen to God or supreme force.

poliisi
Post  Post subject: Re: fr dishinger about ways to correct your dilemas  |  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:47 am
Stake President

dishinger wrote:
May God or supreme force bless you as he or she already does- just listen to God or supreme force.

No what if it all is just a delusion? Have you ever contemplated with a thought that life as we know it might just be artificial simulation in some supercomputer that we are not aware of? How do you prove that there's a God or supreme power instead of just a supercomputer simulation? What would be the implications if it just were a supercomputer, what would it make us?

dishinger
Post  Post subject: Re: fr dishinger about ways to correct your dilemas  |  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:52 am
Nursery

WOW, from a past Mormon saying that- I am not suprised but somewhat confused since I thought we were talking about something bigger than ourselves.God in the minds of any who see the mind as a force to do good. Yes it is all mind games if you want to call it that. It is not super computers or external worldly devises but something from within the human mind. I have tried to help many over the past 15 years with severe mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and bi-polar and always find that their minds are so confused that they have no or such very little ability to delve into their own minds for God or supreme being.We all delve into our minds many times for the wrong things and never get to the most important which is the reason why we are here at this time and place- what is our purpose-intent with thought ,action and deed. Many scientists incorrectly call it CNS central nervous system and the lower the CNS the more relaxed and less stress on the human organism. Delving into the inner parts of your mind allow you to feel you are part of God or supreme being and this causes bliss which we always want to have- why I guess because it feels good- I do not know why we seek bliss but we do. So from your bief statement I may see that you are trying to find a way around your dilemas and good for you but if I were you I would seek your own mind, trying to get rid of clutter, cultural worlds, external worlds and everything temporal and get to something more calming. Yes it takes years of struggle for someone with severe mental illness but when they finally get one tiny glimmer of seeing themselves in some tiny bliss they are the happiest people in the world and share it with others if they can. Try to sit for a short time even 5 minutes with eyes closed in a quiet room and think no thoughts- yes nothing- voidness- it is very difficult- keep trying over and over again and at some point you will feel more relaxed and may even fall aspleep. The same as falling aslpeep is very similiar to the first steps in meditation- it is calmness and yes the CNS goes down etc but it is in no way what we are looking for. We are looking for knwoledge from something we have no say in whatsoever- you can think that you nor anyone will ever have that power. It simply does not exist on this plane of existence. Try to use fixation, say for example, with eyes closed and in quiet environment say in you mind(not out loud) the syllable "mon" it means nothing -do do not get into thinking it reminds you of another word or what does it mean- it is simply the fixation for travelling into our mind. You mind will go in thousand different diretions just from "mon" and do not try to force your mind to stay fixed on "mon" but try to see it as "mon" just a syllable and nothing else. I once had a very suicidal person I will call Bob call me,who was head of Ronald MacDonald House for Sick Children in Houston and I was afraid to even get off the phone for fear he would kill himself right then- so we talked for 3.5 hours and I asked him to call me back the next day which he did- I told him the first day to get B complex 100 and take every waking hour each day for at least two weeks. On the fourth day of our 3 hour rituals I ask him if he was religious and he said "of course and pray everyday". I said you either praise God or ask for something and he agreed. I then told him I wanted him to pray for voidness using the syllable "mon" and how to go about doing it as I am telling you now. Each day he seem to get just a tiny bit better and by the fifth day I could see sentence syntax, word choice and explanations start to change- yes some was from the B complex 100 for sure.I had a phone call about the 9th telephone conversation and he blurted out " I can do it". I did not know what he meant and I asked him "do what"? I did "mon" yesterday for 10 minutes once and five minutes another time. He was jumpling for joy in his conversation. I asked him how his "mon" sessions felt to him. He said I do not really remember the length of time but I know it was at least 10 minutes because my watch said so. I asked again "how did it make you feel"? .He said he was so relaxed he did not even want to go back to work and all the noise outside the little chapel within the hospital did not make any difference. He was not only not suicidal but also experiencing someyhing very special that he would use for the remainder of his life. I had another lawyer friend I had helped in Houston years prior and I called him and asked him to get in touch with Bob . He did and now some 11 years later they are the best of friends for life. So simple little "mon" is very powerful or better yet what it does not stand for except voidness. Thank you for your reply and I hope this helps some- you raise very good thoughts but they too will change as you grow in awareness. We are all a different levels of awarness but equinimity says that we are all equal- none better and none less but just differnt levels of awareness. You are at a different level of awareness than me - you are not better nor worse than me just differnt level(not up and down please for those literalists) Ronald Dishinger 9/26/2012

markrichards
Post  Post subject: Re: fr dishinger about ways to correct your dilemas  |  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:50 am
Teacher

I read this several times. Although I teach algebra/algebra trig, I did have some human anatomy classes, so I 'get' what you are saying about the brain.

I am an old 'radio' guy, I built my first ham radio (from a Heathkit) in 1973 and much to the consternation of my father, I received my Ham license at 14. A few years after purchasing my new house, I built a 100 foot antenna (which city of Sac code enforcement made me trim by 50 feet in 2010). I could pick up radio stations people dreamed of hearing 1 by 1; with my home built amplifier, I would get 5 by 5 signals from stations as far away as Ontario, New York and Alaska. I used to listen to Art Bell when he was on KDWN (720 AM). He had a guest that talked about the "God Spot" and that is when our problems, as humans, really begun.
You, in essence, are speaking of the "God Spot' as the guest explained it. I know, I am putting words into the posters mouth, the above poster (I hope) does not get offended. However, what this poster says contains the kernel of truth. Negative thoughts and opinions (or bad thoughts/opinions) are harmful. Fill your mind with good. Self 'rewire' your brain. Just my opinion.

poliisi
Post  Post subject: Re: fr dishinger about ways to correct your dilemas  |  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 am
Stake President

dishinger wrote:
It is not super computers or external worldly devises but something from within the human mind.

And how exactly you would know this? I dare to side with Jean Paul Sartre, Nobel prize awarded philosopher, on this and claim that you wouldn't. If this life was a simulation you would not have any means to know it. Being self aware lifeform does not mean that you are by any means aware of another plane of existence than that of your own... oh and please note that this is purely theoretical contemplation and does not reflect in anyway my beliefs or my scientifically realistic life stance.

dishinger wrote:
We all delve into our minds many times for the wrong things and never get to the most important which is the reason why we are here at this time and place- what is our purpose-intent with thought ,action and deed.

Ah so your existentialistic views are derived from or follow those of Victor Frankl's logotherapy. Yes, I am aware that there are plenty of people in the world that cannot cope with the utter meaninglessness of life itself. I do understand that for such people creating the psychological projection of a god or gods can be helpful for their mental health. However it is my personal opinion that creating such psychological projection causes people to become prone to error and can easily deprive the value of life itself as we can see everyday in the news how religious fanatics are taking the right to murder people in the name of their gods. Now if everyone would be capable of accepting the fact that there is no superior force nor divine plan or greater purpose for life than life itself, life itself would become much more appreciated and cherished in fact life would become "a god" in it's own right.

dishinger wrote:
We are looking for knwoledge from something we have no say in whatsoever- you can think that you nor anyone will ever have that power. It simply does not exist on this plane of existence.

Yes, and as an apparently well educated person you must also be aware of the human need for closure. The need itself however does not justify anything nor create a meaning for life itself now does it?

dishinger wrote:
Try to use fixation, say for example, with eyes closed and in quiet environment say in you mind(not out loud) the syllable "mon" it means nothing -do do not get into thinking it reminds you of another word or what does it mean- it is simply the fixation for travelling into our mind. You mind will go in thousand different diretions just from "mon" and do not try to force your mind to stay fixed on "mon" but try to see it as "mon" just a syllable and nothing else.

I'm aware how cognitive dissonance works in the human mind, so I must decline this exercise. Similar exercises and methods are used by all religious movements in order to convert new victims. By complying to such a harmful sounding exercise the subject unknowingly will open up ones mind to additional external influence and eventually will brainwash oneself into the ideology (well you could also use "aligns oneself" if you think brainwashing is too strong impression). The fact is that just trying such things can be very damaging and could lead to fanaticism and eventually suicide bombings in the name of whatever deity. For this reason I do not "try out" anything without first fully familiarizing myself with the subject at hand making sure it's really something that I want and that would benefit me.

dishinger wrote:
Thank you for your reply and I hope this helps some- you raise very good thoughts but they too will change as you grow in awareness. We are all a different levels of awarness but equinimity says that we are all equal- none better and none less but just differnt levels of awareness. You are at a different level of awareness than me - you are not better nor worse than me just differnt level(not up and down please for those literalists)

You're most welcome and it's been a pleasure. I believe we have much more in common than uncommon.

Abinadi
Post  Post subject: Re: fr dishinger about ways to correct your dilemas  |  Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Two "returns" in a row creates a paragraph break.

Makes stuff easier to read.