View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 pm

joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: William Law And Pay Lay Ale Happy B-Day!  |  Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:13 am
God of Poly-Folly

Happy Birthday to two great guys!

I feel we couldn't have done it so easily without ya. So here's to whenever, now and again. A toast to much happier trails.

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944

God of Poly-Folly Folly

Rainfeather
Post  Post subject: Re: William Law And Pay Lay Ale Happy B-Day!  |  Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:34 am

Happy Birthday !! :-D :-D

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: William Law And Pay Lay Ale Happy B-Day!  |  Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:22 pm
God of Mythbusters

Ditto here guys...stop by at our inn here again sometime, we miss ya and your thoughtful comments.

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."

Wm.Law
Post  Post subject: Re: William Law And Pay Lay Ale Happy B-Day!  |  Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:50 pm
1st Counselor Bishopric

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. And Happy B-day to Pay Lay Ale.

I regularly check the posts, rarely going more than a few days between visits, but I have fewer opportunities to post. First, these Forums have been of great service to me. Quirks and discrepancies in Mormonism which bugged me, sticking in my mind, have been expressed here. They no longer haunt me. There are a couple more posts lurking in my mind, having recently been raised by either something read here or about Mormons, just no time yet to write them out properly. Subjects currently brewing but which I have not had time to express: Romney's brain, WOW as proof of Mormonism's falsity, and the differences in the nature of reality from a Mormon viewpoint versus Christian.

Second, I am super busy at work, requiring me to put in much overtime. And, as one of the owners of the company, it is not optional if we want to keep growing the business. In my business, if you turn away work from a client, they will be less likely to give you more work in the future (along with possibly becoming more reliant upon your competition). This impinges on my posting as I don't have enough time to write (as I put a lot of thought into what I post) and further, I have less time to read. If you've noticed, frequently I will post about books I've read and how they correlate with Mormonism.

Again, thank you for the B-day wishes.

And if I die tonight, Would it all make sense?
And if I die tonight, Would the wind chip away at my soul forever?
"Goodbye Tonight"
Seether Isolate and Medicate