View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:58 am

BornAgainChristian
Post  Post subject: Why do moderators delete a lot of details from my comments?  |  Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:13 pm
Bishop

Location: Southern US (yes, there really is life outside of UT & post LDS)

It seems like folks here tweek them to suit their own agenda, like Morg :(

Abinadi
Post  Post subject: Re: Why do moderators delete a lot of details from my commen  |  Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:07 pm

I haven't changed anything you've posted, that I can recall.
Be sure and re-read the rules, where it says what things we can't post here,
in case something like that was what was deleted.

Also, I have found at times that a post of mine didn't appear.
Turns out, it was sometimes operator error (blush) and sometimes computer error ("Mindless beast!").
I'll make it a point to let you know if I see something that goes beyond the bounds of the rules.

Rainfeather
Post  Post subject: Re: Why do moderators delete a lot of details from my commen  |  Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:27 pm

I just checked the Moderator's panel and I couldn't find anything other than some stuff being moved around a bit.

If a discussion turns into a debate on whether or not the Church is true, then it belongs in the Debate section. Or if something's about politics, it would also go into the Debate and Politics section. If a subject is off-topic, then it might get moved to General. Stuff like that.

We don't delete much here. Usually it's the spam stuff which gets removed. Other things just get moved around to the appropriate board. But if in doubt, just ask. :)