View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:00 am

ojoyo
Post  Post subject: problem with google chrome?  |  Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:11 pm
Priest

The past week or so, I have been unable to access the exmormon forums from my google browser. Whether I type in the url or try a search engine, it brings me to the same error page. Its advertising parallels, a web hosting service through x-mission.

I have to use my IE browser to get there. (I hate IE)

anyone else having a problem?

Im almost sure it is just on my end, and uninstalling reinstalling will probably fix the problem, but the conspiracy theorist in me thinks it could be more than that.

I have not had any other problems accessing any other sites.

ojoyo
Post  Post subject: Re: problem with google chrome?  |  Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:16 pm
Priest

Update:

Nevermind, i just cleared the history/cache/cookies and now it is working again.

Silly me.

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: problem with google chrome?  |  Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:10 am
God of Mythbusters

The only problem with Chrome is all the people trying to find the right place or icon, to disengage from it. I had it and dumped it as it was far too slow to engage.

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."

BornAgainChristian
Post  Post subject: Re: problem with google chrome?  |  Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:43 pm
Bishop

Location: Southern US (yes, there really is life outside of UT & post LDS)

no!