View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:05 pm

BornAgainChristian
  Post  Post subject: Nomination for this forum's motto  |  Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:28 pm
Bishop

Location: Southern US (yes, there really is life outside of UT & post LDS)

"Tomorrow we start his deprogramming. It won't be easy. The complexities of reality are a poor replacement for the simplicity of faith sometimes." Fortune magazine, Sept. 24, 2012, P.180, last 3 sentences of the last page

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: Nomination for this forum's motto  |  Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:34 am
God of Mythbusters

On one of my vehicles I put out 2Tim4-3(biblical reference) pirated from Thews, (a former poster here on the forums) on a vanity type plate, that was designed specifically for all those "know it alls" around here, and on another, I'm considering adopting the Post Mo logo..DIIDor D2D...dare to doubt. Do we need something different here?

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."

BornAgainChristian
Post  Post subject: Re: Nomination for this forum's motto  |  Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:04 am
Bishop

Location: Southern US (yes, there really is life outside of UT & post LDS)

I like dare to doubt teoma2- very simple & straightforward! :-D